6 September 2007

HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH?

Today I decided to find out how long I could hold my breath by writing these lines in which I make no point in particular and that's something so I'm writing just to make sure you do know that ideas are hard to come by and also to become acquainted with this revolutionized method for checking your lungs and see if they really work and for these reasons alone I'm merely filling the blank paper or screen with this extremely long run-down sentence which does not say anything really or even addresses any sort of subject because of the reason stated earlier on this one sentence blog which will surely be remembered mostly during anger crises for its emptiness and lack of meaning and also the absence of punctuation that gives it this breathless property which I think it is kinda funny although no one I know would agree but that did not deter me from writing such a crazy idea while going on and on without ever stopping to catch my breath and turning blue for if you try to read it loud you'll find yourself waking up in the emergency room right next to me and thinking that this would never happen to you and was just because you really tried my stupid suggestion and thought that I was just kidding but I wasn't and it is getting progressively difficult to go on because oxygen is very important if we're ever to survive the next few minutes despite the fact that it is getting harder and harder to go on due to the intentional emptiness of it and I can't believe someone would read such a ridiculous meaningless thing for so long unless they were me or that I would ever write such dribbling nonsense unless I was someone else but there you have it and life is full of surprises after all so I bet you also didn't guess you'd be caught reading this and being unable to help yourself during this odd Monty-Python's-Zen-Twilight-Zone moment and that there must surely be a million and two things more important to do than to read an endless sentence that seems to go on and on forever although I can't really come up with a good example right now because my head is spinning and I'm dangerously close to some medical limit of the human body but it's great that I could hold on for so long because now I can proudly say that…


*FAINT*



No comments:

Post a Comment